Room Activity Picture
Look at the picture displayed on your computer or on the
- Make a list of the objects in the
- What does this data tell you about the
person who lives in this room?
What does it not tell you?
- What are most of the items in this room
- How many toy soldiers are there?
Now compare with the
- Are there any advantages to one
representation or another?
- Do you think different representations
can tell different stories?
- What do you think came first the drawing
of the room or the list?
might be some limitations of collecting data with a cell phone?